Making Copies on Plain Paper
Load the original on the platen glass to copy on A4 sized plain paper.
Make sure machine is turned on.
Load A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
Load original on platen glass.
4. Press Paper button to light upper Paper lamp.
• You can switch the size of paper loaded in the front tray between A4 and Letter.
Switching Page Size between A4 and Letter
5. Press Color button for color copying, or Black button for black & white copying.
The machine starts copying.
Remove the original on the platen glass after copying is complete.
• To make multiple copies:
Press the Color button or the Black button repeatedly according to the number of copies you
Press the same button (Color button or Black button) as the one which you previously pressed.
• To cancel copying:
Press the Stop button.
• Do not open the document cover or remove the original from the platen glass until scanning is
While the machine is scanning the original, the ON lamp keeps flashing.
• To set the print quality to "Draft" (speed priority)