Aligning the Print Head
If printed ruled lines are misaligned or print results are otherwise unsatisfactory, adjust the print head
• If the remaining ink level is low, the print head alignment sheet will not be printed correctly.
Replace the FINE cartridge
You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper (including recycled paper)*
* Be sure to use paper that is white and clean on both sides.
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the front tray.
3. Open the output tray extension, open the paper output tray, then extend the paper output
4. Hold down the Stop button until the Alarm lamp flashes four times, then release it
The print head alignment sheet will be printed.
• Do not touch any printed part on the print head alignment sheet. If the sheet is stained or wrinkled,
it may not be scanned properly.
whose ink is low.