Cannot Install MP Drivers
For Mac OS:
• If installation does not start when you insert Setup CD-ROM:
Follow the instructions below to start the installation.
1. Make the following settings.
◦ In Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, select Explorer icon in Taskbar on Desktop, and then select
Computer from the list on the left.
◦ In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click Start, and then click Computer.
◦ In Windows XP, click Start, and then click My Computer.
If the contents of the CD-ROM appear, double-click MSETUP4.EXE.
If you cannot install the MP Drivers with the Setup CD-ROM, install them from the Canon
• If the CD-ROM icon does not appear, try the following:
• Remove the CD-ROM from your computer and reinsert it.
• Restart your computer.
If the icon still does not appear, try a different disc and see if it appears. If it does, there is a
problem with the Setup CD-ROM. Contact your nearest Canon service center to request a repair.
CD-ROM icon in the window that appears.