If the paper tears when you pull out it, a bit of paper may remain in the machine. Check the following and
remove any remaining paper.
• Any paper left under the FINE cartridge holder?
• Any small bits of paper left in the machine?
• Any paper left in the left and right empty spaces (B) in the machine?
7. Close paper output cover and reload paper.
All jobs in the print queue are canceled. Redo the printing.
• When reloading the paper, make sure you are using suitable paper and loading it correctly. If a
paper jam message appears on your computer screen when you resume printing after removing
all the jammed paper, there may be some paper still inside the machine. Check the machine
again for any remaining bits of paper.
If the measures above do not solve the problem, contact your nearest Canon service center to request a