Scanning Multiple Originals at One Time
You can scan two or more photos (small items) placed on the platen at one time and save each image
• The following types of items may not be scanned correctly. In that case, adjust the cropping frames
(scan areas) in whole image view of ScanGear (scanner driver) and scan again.
• Photos that have a whitish background
• Items printed on white paper, hand-written documents, business cards, etc.
• Thin items
• Thick items
Refer to "Scanning Multiple Documents at One Time with ScanGear (Scanner Driver)" for your model
from Home of the Online Manual for details.
Using Auto Scan:
Whether there are multiple items or not is detected automatically. Click Auto in the IJ Scan Utility main
screen and scan.
Easy Scanning with Auto Scan
Not Using Auto Scan:
In the Settings dialog box, set Paper Size to Auto scan and scan.
• The screens for scanning with favorite settings are used as examples in the following descriptions.
1. Place the items on the platen.
Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
Start IJ Scan Utility.
3. Click Settings....
The Settings dialog box appears.
4. Click Custom Scan.