Changing Settings in Admin Password Sheet
• You cannot change the settings when using the direct connection (access point mode).
Start up IJ Network Tool.
2. Select printer in Printers:.
3. Select Configuration... on Settings menu.
4. Click Admin Password tab.
The Admin Password sheet is displayed.
For more on the Admin Password sheet, see
5. Change or check settings.
To use an administrator password, select the Use admin password check box and enter a password.
• The password should consist of 4 to 32 alphanumeric characters. The password is case-sensitive.
Do not forget the password you set.
If you forget the administrator password you specified, initialize the printer to return the password
to the default setting.
6. Click OK.
A screen is displayed asking you for confirmation before the settings are sent to the printer. If you click
Yes, the settings are sent to the printer and the Transmitted Settings screen is displayed.