Changing Settings in Direct Connection
• This function is not available depending on the printer you are using.
• Depending on the printer you are using, "Direct connection" may be referred to as "Access point mode"
in the manuals.
• You can use this function only when you are using a computer compatible with the wireless LAN.
Start up IJ Network Tool.
2. Select Set up printer's direct connection... on Settings menu.
The Direct Connection Setup of the Printer screen is displayed.
3. Check displayed message and click Next>.
4. If User Account Control screen is displayed, click Yes.
The Select Printer screen is displayed.
• If only one printer is available for changing the settings, the Direct Connection Setup of the
Printer screen is displayed. In this case, go to step 6.
5. Select printer from the Select Printer screen and click OK.
The specified SSID (access point name), encryption method, and password are displayed on the Select
6. Change encryption method or password as necessary.