Copying from Smartphone/Tablet
By installing Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY on your smartphone or tablet, you can copy an original by
checking the settings on your smartphone/tablet.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY can be downloaded from App Store and Google Play.
Make sure machine is turned on.
3. Connect machine and your smartphone/tablet.
• Connection with a wireless router:
• Connection without a wireless router:
Using Machine with Access Point Mode
4. Start Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY from your smartphone/tablet.
5. Make sure your machine is selected.
If not, select your machine.
6. Tap Copy.
7. Specify settings as necessary.
The setting items below are available.
• Number of copies
• Media type
• Paper size
Load original document on platen glass.
9. Tap Color for color copying or Black for black & white copying.
10. If screen asking you to enter password is displayed, enter password and tap OK.
The machine starts copying.
• The machine serial number is used as a password at the time of purchase.