Changing Settings in Wired LAN Sheet
• This function is not available depending on the printer you are using.
• Enable the wired LAN setting of the printer to change the settings in the Wired LAN sheet.
Start up IJ Network Tool.
2. Select printer in Printers:.
3. Select Configuration... on Settings menu.
4. Click Wired LAN tab.
The Wired LAN sheet is displayed.
For more on the Wired LAN sheet, see
5. Change or check settings.
Set the IP address of the printer to be used over the LAN. Specify a value appropriate for your network
6. Click OK.
After changing configuration, a screen is displayed asking you for confirmation before the settings are
sent to the printer. If you click Yes, the settings are sent to the printer and the Transmitted Settings
screen is displayed.