• In Direct Connection mode, you can connect up to five devices at the same time. If you try to connect
a sixth device while five devices are already connected, an error will appear.
If an error appears, disconnect a device that does not use the printer, then configure settings again.
• Devices connected to the printer using Direct Connection cannot communicate with each other.
• Firmware updates for the printer are not available while using Direct Connection.
• When a device has been connected to the printer without using a wireless router and you want to set
it up again using the same connection method, disconnect it first. Disable the connection between the
device and printer in the Wi-Fi setting screen.
Connection Using a Wired Network
• You cannot establish a printer with wireless and wired connections at the same time.
• When using a router, connect the printer and a device to the LAN side (same network segment).