Printing Photos from a Computer
This section describes how to print photos with My Image Garden.
This section uses windows displayed when the Windows 8.1 operating system (hereinafter referred to as
Windows 8.1) is used.
1. Open the front cover (A).
2. Extend the paper support (B).
3. Load paper vertically WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING DOWN.
Push the paper stack all the way to the back of the front tray.
4. Align the paper guides with the paper width.
5. Open the output tray extension (C).
6. Open the paper output tray (D).
7. Extend the paper output support (E).