it again. Trying to force open the head cover with your hand may cause the machine to
• Do not touch the metallic parts or other parts inside the machine.
• If the paper output cover is left open for more than 10 minutes, the FINE cartridge holder moves
to the far right and the Alarm lamp lights. In this case, close the paper output cover, then open
3. Push down the ink cartridge lock lever of the empty FINE cartridge until it clicks.
4. Remove the FINE cartridge.
• Handle the FINE cartridge carefully to avoid staining of clothing or the surrounding area.
• Discard the empty FINE cartridge according to the local laws and regulations regarding disposal
5. Take a new FINE cartridge out of its package and remove the protective tape (E) gently.