• If you shake a FINE cartridge, ink may spill out and stain your hands and the surrounding area.
Handle a FINE cartridge carefully.
• Be careful not to stain your hands and the surrounding area with ink on the removed protective
• Do not reattach the protective tape once you have removed it. Discard it according to the local
laws and regulations regarding disposal of consumables.
• Do not touch the electrical contacts or print head nozzle on a FINE cartridge. The machine may
not print properly if you touch them.
6. Insert the new FINE cartridge straight into the FINE cartridge holder all the way until it
touches the back.
The color FINE cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the black FINE cartridge should be
installed into the right slot.
• Insert the FINE cartridge gently so that it does not hit the electrical contacts on the FINE