Printing the Nozzle Check Pattern
Print the nozzle check pattern to determine whether the ink ejects properly from the print head nozzle.
• If the remaining ink level is low, the nozzle check pattern will not be printed correctly.
whose ink is low.
You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the front tray.
3. Open the output tray extension, open the paper output tray, then extend the paper output
4. Hold down the Stop button until the Alarm lamp flashes once, then release it immediately.
The nozzle check pattern will be printed.
Do not perform any other operations until the machine completes the printing of the nozzle check
Examine the nozzle check
Replace the FINE