* All lamps on the operation panel are shown lit in the figure below for explanatory purposes.
(1) ON lamp
Lights after flashing when the power is turned on.
• You can check the status of the machine by the ON and Alarm lamps.
• ON lamp is off: The power is off.
• ON lamp lights: The machine is ready to print.
• ON lamp flashes: The machine is getting ready to print, or printing is in progress.
• Alarm lamp flashes: An error has occurred and the machine is not ready to print.
• ON lamp flashes and Alarm lamp flashes alternately: An error that requires contacting the service
center may have occurred.
An Error Occurs
(2) ON button
Turns the power on or off. Before turning on the power, make sure that the document cover is closed.
Turning the Machine On and Off
(3) Wi-Fi lamp
Lights or flashes to indicate the wireless LAN status.
Wireless LAN connection is enabled.
Printing or scanning over wireless LAN. Also flashes while configuring the wireless LAN
(4) Wi-Fi button
Hold down to automatically set up the wireless LAN connection.