• "Could not print Application name - File name"
Try printing again once the current job is complete.
Inkjet Printer/Scanner/Fax Extended Survey Program Screen Is
If the Inkjet Printer/Scanner/Fax Extended Survey Program is installed, a screen appears asking for
permission to send the machine and application usage information every month for about ten years.
Read the information on the screen and follow the instructions below.
• If you agree to participate in survey program:
Click Agree and follow the on-screen instructions. The printer usage information is sent via the
Internet. Once you have completed the procedure, the information is subsequently sent automatically
and the confirmation screen does not reappear.
• When the information is being sent, a warning such as an Internet security message may appear.
Make sure the program name is "IJPLMUI.exe" and allow it.
• If you clear Send automatically from the next time check box, the information will not be sent
automatically from next time and a confirmation screen will appear at the time of the next survey.
To send the information automatically, see
• If you do not agree to participate in survey program:
Click Do not agree. The confirmation screen closes and the survey is skipped. The confirmation
screen will reappear one month later.
Changing confirmation screen