4. Configure the stamp while viewing the preview window
• Stamp tab
Select Text, Bitmap, or Date/Time/User Name that matches your purpose for Stamp Type.
◦ For Text registration, the characters must already be entered in Stamp Text. If necessary,
change the TrueType Font, Style, Size, and Outline settings. You can select the color of
the stamp by clicking Select Color....
◦ For Bitmap, click Select File... and select the bitmap file (.bmp) to be used. If necessary,
change the settings of the Size and Transparent white area.
◦ For Date/Time/User Name, the creation date/time and user name of the printed object are
displayed in Stamp Text. If necessary, change the settings of TrueType Font, Style, Size,
and Outline. You can select the color of the stamp by clicking Select Color....
• Stamp Text appears grayed out and is unavailable when Date/Time/User Name is
• Placement tab
Select the stamp position from the Position list. You can also select Custom from the Position
list and specify coordinates for X-Position and Y-Position.
You can also change the stamp position by dragging the stamp in the preview window.
To change the stamp position angle, type a value in the Orientation box directly.
• Orientation cannot be changed when Bitmap is selected for Stamp Type on the Stamp tab.
5. Save the stamp
Click the Save settings tab and enter a title in the Title box, and then click Save.
Click OK when the confirmation message appears.
• Spaces, tabs, and returns cannot be entered at the beginning or end of a title.