3.7 Writing and starting the circuit program
Deleting a block
Let us assume you want to delete the block B2 from your circuit program and connect B1
directly to Q1.
Proceed as follows:
1. Switch LOGO! to programming mode
(as a reminder, refer to the topic "The four golden rules for operating LOGO!" (Page 66)).
2. Select 'Edit': Press
3. Confirm 'Edit': Press OK
(If required, enter your password and confirm with OK.)
4. Select 'Edit Prg': Press
5. Confirm 'Edit Prg': Press OK
6. Move the cursor to B2, the input of Q1: Press
7. Confirm with OK.
8. Now replace block B2 with block B1 at output Q1. The procedure:
– Select the BNlist: Press
– Accept the BN list: Press OK
– Select 'B1': Press
– Apply 'B1': Press OK
Result: Block B2 is deleted, because it is no longer used in the circuit. Block B1 has replaced
B2 directly at the output.
Manual, 10/2017, A5E01248535-AA