4.4 Special functions list - SF
If retentivity is not set, output Q is initialized after a power failure according to your
configuration at the "Start" parameter.
Setting the Par parameter
View in programming mode (example):
1. Select the 'Softkey' function.
2. Select input En and confirm with OK. The cursor is now positioned below 'Par'.
3. Change to the input mode of 'Par': Confirm with OK
(the cursor is now positioned to 'On')
To change 'Par' to 'Switch' action and the initialization status after the program start:
4. To select 'Momentary pushbutton' or 'Switch' action: Press
5. To change to the start state: Press
6. To change the start state: Press
7. Confirm your entries with OK
View in parameter assignment mode (example):
Here, you can set or reset the 'Switch' parameter (On/Off). When in RUN, LOGO! shows the
Manual, 10/2017, A5E01248535-AA