Copying data from LOGO! to the memory card
To copy the circuit program to the memory card or combined memory/battery card:
1. Insert the memory card or combined memory/battery card into the slot.
2. Switch LOGO! to programming mode (ESC / >Stop).
3. The main menu opens. To select the 'Card' command: Press
4. Press OK. The transfer menu opens.
5. Move the '>' cursor to 'LOGO → Card' (if required): Press
6. Press OK.
LOGO! now copies the circuit program to the memory card or combined memory/battery
card. (If the memorycard is from an incompatible 0BA0..0BA4 version, LOGO! displays this
message: "Card unknown/ Press ESC".)
When LOGO! has finished copying, it automatically returns you to the main menu:
The circuit program backup is now stored on your memory card or combined memory/battery
card and you can remove the card. Do not forget to replace the cap.
If power fails while LOGO! is copying the circuit program, repeat the process after Power On.
The password of a protected circuit program in LOGO! also applies to the copied program
version on your memory card or combined memory/battery card.
Manual, 10/2017, A5E01248535-AA
LOGO! memory and battery cards
6.3 Copying data from LOGO! to the memory card