3.7 Writing and starting the circuit program
Deleting the circuit program and password
To delete a circuit program and the password if one is defined:
1. Switch the LOGO! to programming mode (main menu).
2. On the main menu, press
3. On the programming menu, move the '>' cursor to 'Clear Prg': Press
4. Confirm 'Clear Prg': Press OK
To cancel deletion of the circuit program, leave the '>' cursor at 'No' and press OK.
If you are sure that you want to delete the circuit program from memory:
5. Move the '>' cursor to 'Yes': Press
6. Press OK.
7. Enter your password.
8. Press OK. The circuit program and the password are deleted.
to move the '>' cursor to 'Program'. Press OK.
Manual, 10/2017, A5E01248535-AA