Rule 3: Cursor and cursor movement
The following applies when you edit a circuit program:
● You can move the cursor when it appears in the form of an underscore:
– Press OK to change to "Select connector/block".
– Press ESC to exit programming mode.
● You select a connector/block - when the cursor appears as a solid square:
– Confirm with OK.
– Press ESC to return to the previous step.
Rule 4: Planning
● Before you start to create a circuit program, you should either first create a design on
paper or program LOGO! directly using LOGO!Soft Comfort.
● LOGO! can only save complete and faultless circuit programs.
Manual, 10/2017, A5E01248535-AA
to move the cursor in the circuit program.
to select a connector or a block.
3.5 The four golden rules for operating LOGO!