In the following discourse on parameters, we presume that the respective default parameter
mode ("+") has been maintained. This is a prerequisite for viewing and editing parameters in
the parameter assignment mode! See the "Parameter protection (Page 117)" topic and the
"Synchronization (Page 96)" topic.
Parameters are, for example:
● The delay times of a timer relay.
● The switching times (cams) of a timer switch.
● Counter thresholds
● The monitoring time for hour counters
● The trigger thresholds.
Each one of the parameters is identified by its block number (Bx) and the shortname of the
● T: ...is a configurable time.
● MI: ...is a configurable time interval.
LOGO!Soft Comfort also allows you to assign names to blocks (for more information,
refer to the chapter entitled "LOGO! Software".
Manual, 10/2017, A5E01248535-AA
5.1 Selecting parameter assignment mode