Copying by means of the "Card" menu
For information on the replacement of a memory card or combined memory/battery card,
also note the information in the topic "Inserting and removing memory and battery cards
To copy a program from the memory card or combined memory/battery card to LOGO!:
1. Insert the memory card or combined memory/battery card
2. Switch LOGO! to programming mode (ESC / >Stop).
3. Move the '>' cursor to 'Card': Press
4. Press OK. The transfer menu opens.
5. Move the '>' cursor to 'Card → LOGO': Press
6. Press OK.
LOGO! copies the circuit program from the memory card or combined memory/battery card
to LOGO!. (If the memory card is from an incompatible 0BA0..0BA3 version, LOGO! displays
this message: "Unknown Card / Press ESC".)
When LOGO! has finished copying, it automatically returns to the main menu.
Manual, 10/2017, A5E01248535-AA
LOGO! memory and battery cards
6.4 Copying data from the memory card to LOGO!