· Routes which have been created can be copied to different route numbers.
· The waypoints used by the shared active routes received from ECDIS in number 101 are
automatically overwritten when the next route is received. Routes which you wish to retain
must be copied to a number between 1 and 100.
· The temporary route waypoints stored in number 102 disappear when a different temporary
route is created or the power is turned off. Routes which you wish to retain must be copied to a
number between 1 and 100.
· Multiple waypoints can be copied, as long as their numbers are contiguous.
· When there is no more space available, entries can be overwritten. Overwriting cannot be
performed for active routes.
· Select the source to copy from, and specify the number to which the information is to be
· In the case a temporary route and sharing route are copied, the waypoint need also be copied.
The cursor will move to the "COPY ORG", so press
The following is an overview of the copy source submenu.
(1) ROUTE LIST: From the route list, choose 1 route number, or a string of contiguous
(2) ROUTE NO.: Enter the route number with the numeric keypad.
(3) FROM TO:
(1) When "ROUTE LIST" is Selected
The range to be copied is confirmed when
Please refer to "4.8.3 Selecting a Range within a List" for details regarding range selection.
(2) When "ROUTE No." is Selected
Enter the route number you wish to copy with the numeric keypad, and press
, and then
to select the copy source, and then press
Any number can be selected, from 1 to 102.
Enter the start and end numbers from the route list with the numeric
to display the waypoint/route copy screen.
is pressed after selecting the start and end