· The MOB (Man Overboard) function is used to save the position at which a person or object
has fallen overboard. This allows rapid return to that location.
· The MOB function is valid on all screens.
· When MOB is performed, the plot screen is automatically displayed, a MOB mark is displayed
at the point where the man overboard occurred, and the distance and direction from the current
position to the man overboard position is displayed.
A 5 second countdown will start at the bottom right of the screen. If
within 5 seconds, the MOB function will be cancelled.
To stop the MOB function, press and hold
· The following are not available during MOB.
Waypoint registration, route creation, navigation start, navigation stop, waypoint copy,
route copy, waypoint deletion, route deletion, event/mark deletion, data route sharing,
active route sharing
· The route number displayed during MOB operation is 103.
· MOB is registered as number 0 in the event/mark list.
5 sec later
for 3 or more seconds.
is pressed again