4.14 Display Settings
If "1.DISPLAY" is selected on the main menu, the display menu will be displayed. On the display
menu, you can set the contrast, dimmer, click sound, reversed display, input assistance, and
The following is an overview of each submenu.
(3) CLICK SOUND:
(4) REVERSING MODE: You can switch the display's black/white setting.
(5) INPUT ASSIST:
(6) DISPLAY SELECT: You can set which screen is displayed, and which screen is shown
4.14.1 Adjusting Contrast
· You can set the LCD contrast.
· Contrast value 1 is the highest amount of contrast, while 13 is the least amount of contrast.
· The default value is 7.
4.14.2 Adjusting Brightness
· Brightness adjustment can be performed by pressing
Here, you can set the levels for each brightness level.
change at the same time.
. (Medium and Dark can be adjusted the same way.)
You can set the LCD contrast.
You can set the LCD's brightness levels.
You can turn the click sound when keys are pressed on or off.
You can turn screen display of the characters assigned to the
numeric keypad on or off.
, and then
to adjust the contrast, and press
, and then
to increase or decrease the value by one. The screen brightness will
to select "CONTRAST".
to select bright, medium, dark, or
and select "DIMMER".