● Specific periods may vary based on our warranty policies, but the standard warranty period
is one year from the date of purchase.
7.2 Repair parts stocking Period
● We keeps functional repair parts for this equipment (parts necessary for the functioning of
this equipment) in stock for 10 years from the discontinuation of production.
7.3 When Requesting Service
When you think the equipment is not operating properly, please read "5.3 Troubleshooting"
carefully, and inspect the equipment again. If the problem persists, stop using the equipment,
and consult your dealer, or a JRC branch or affiliate.
● Repairs during the warranty period
Should a malfunction or failure occur when the equipment is operated according to the
descriptions and instructions contained herein, it is repaired free of charge during the
warranty period by JRC or another location specified by your dealer. However, any repair
for failures resulting from misuse, negligence, or natural disasters, fire, or other Acts of God
● Repairs after the warranty period
Repairs to restore the proper equipment operation can be made at a specified rate with the
user's consent. In this case, the equipment can either be sent to JRC or an affiliate, or
on-ship repairs can be performed at a location specified by JRC or a sales affiliate.
Repairs which cannot be performed on-board the ship needs to be performed in a repair
● Information that needs to be provided when requesting service
• Name, model, production date, and serial number
• Detailed description of the malfunction (alarm number, etc.)
• Name, address, and telephone number of your company or organization
7.4 Recommended Checks and Inspection
Equipment performance is subject to degradation due to age and change of component conditions
over time. In addition to your own routine check, additional inspection and maintenance is
Please consult with your dealer or one of our local offices.
inspection and maintenance is not free of charge.
If you have any other questions about after-sales service, please direct your inquiries to your
dealer or nearest local office.
A list of branches is provided at the end of the "Contact List".
Note that this