Selecting a Range within a List
· The following methods can be used to select a range in a list:
(1) The cursor can be moved via the up and down keys to select the start and end points
(2) The cursor can be moved by entering a number with the numeric keypad to select the
start and end points
· The two methods can be combined, such as selecting the start point with the up and down
keys, and the end point with the numeric keypad.
· This function is used when selecting a range of waypoint copy sources, route copy sources,
waypoints to be deleted, routes to be deleted, and events/marks to be deleted.
Moving the Cursor with the Directional Keys and Selecting a Range
The operation examples show selection of waypoints 2 to 5 in the waypoint list, but the
instructions provided apply to operation within all lists.
Display the list.
to set the range.
Move to destination number "2"
to move the cursor to "2", and press
to move the cursor to "5", selecting the range from 2 to 5.
to move the cursor to the next page.
Start point "2" is set
to set the start point.
Number of cursor position
Start point number
End point number
Move to waypoint number "5"