4.3.12 Hiding Plot Screen Symbols
· Individual symbols on the plot screen can be hidden.
· Set symbols to "OFF" to hide them.
· Set symbols to "ON" to display them.
· The following symbols can be set:
Waypoints, waypoint numbers, marks, events, event / mark numbers, tracks, lines, arrival
circles, route widths, scale bars, symbol information, cursor position information, grid lines,
grid latitude, grid longitude.
"NEXT PAGE" for items which are not displayed.
Use the numeric keypad to select the item to hide.
· If mark or event are pressed when marks or events are hidden, marks and events will
· If GOTO is used to create a temporary route with the cursor when waypoints are
hidden, waypoints will be displayed.
· If a line is drawn when lines are hidden, lines will be displayed.
, and then
, and select "VISIBLE/INVISIBLE".
"OFF", and then press