LAN enable/disable setting
XML specification setting
Z-MODE enable/disable setting
• The total label distance covered, sensor adjustment values (system mode <5>), IP address
setting, socket communication number setting, and data of flash memory (flash memory card,
ATA card, and flash ROM on the CPU board) are not cleared by RAM clear.
• Number of successful RFID write and number of failure in RFID write are not cleared by RAM
• System password setting cannot be cleared by RAM clear.
• For the all B-SX704-RFID-U2 series models regardless of the destination, the RFID radio
output power level setting is initialized to 18, as the country data is also cleared by RAM clear.
• RFID module's destination code setting, password setting to protect error tag detection,
access password setting, and automatic unlock function setting are not cleared by RAM clear.
(The values in the table are the factory default.)
4.2 ONLINE MODE FUNCTIONS
The online mode provides the following functions for issuing labels and setting the threshold.
(For details, refer to Key Operation Specification (TAA-1379).)
(1) Issuing labels (by external equipment interface commands)
(2) Paper feed (by the [FEED] key)
(3) Pause (Halts issuing labels by the [PAUSE] key)
(4) Restart (Reissues labels by the [RESTART] key after halting issuing labels or after the occurrence
of an error.)
(5) Reset (Enters an usual initial state which is obtained after the power is turned on, using the
(6) Error indication
(7) Threshold setting
(8) Various parameters settings
(9) Various fine adjustments setting
(10) Dumping of receive buffer
4.3 DOWNLOAD MODE SETTING FUNCTION
When the power is turned on by pressing the [FEED], [PAUSE], and [RESTART] keys at the same
time, the printer enters the download mode. Therefore, the usual operations cannot be performed.
For details, refer to the Key Operation Specification (TAA-1379).
- 29 -
STD (V4.4A and Xx.x only)
OFF (C5.3 or greater, Cx.x only)