6.3.20 ATA CARD FORMAT COMMAND
Formats (initializes) the ATA card for storage.
[ESC] JA; a [LF] [NUL]
(1) Only up to 128-MB ATA cards manufactured by SanDisk or Hitachi, can be used.
(2) When performing the label issue operation is performed after the ATA Card Format
(3) When storing of writable characters, logos, or PC interface commands is not
(4) Before the ATA card is formatted, the Web printer function should be set to OFF.
• Bit Map Writable Character Command ([ESC] XA)
• Save Start Command ([ESC] XV)
• Save Terminate Command ([ESC] XP)
[ESC] JA; 2 [LF] [NUL]
1: Slot 1 on the PCMCIA board (Option)
2: Slot 2 on the PCMCIA board (Option)
Command is sent, the image buffer is automatically cleared.
continued, the printer automatically enters the online mode (label issue operation)
after about 10 seconds. In this case, the image buffer is automatically cleared.
- 196 -