RFID VOID PATTERN PRINT COMMAND
Prints the void pattern to indicate an RFID tag error.
[ESC] @006 [LF] [NUL]
(1) The void patter is printed according to the currently set label size.
(2) After the void pattern is printed, the print data image is still retained.
(3) This void pattern is printed when data cannot be written onto the RIFD tag properly
(4) Usually, the void pattern is automatically printed if writing data onto the RFID tag
(5) The paper printed by this command is cut one by one.
(6) The status indicating the end of the void pattern printing caused by this command
(7) Even when an image buffer clear command is sent after this command, void
due to breakage of RFID chip or some other reasons. The void pattern visually
indicates that the RFID tag is faulty.
results in an error, therefore, this command does not need to be transmitted.
This command is intended to be used if writing data onto the RFID tag failed while
the BASIC interpreter or the Pass Through Command is used and the RFID
module is manually controlled to issue RFID labels.
is 60 (end of the void pattern printing).
pattern image is not cleared and the printer prints the void pattern.
- 254 -