Please confirm the following product warranty details before using this product.
1. Gratis Warranty Term and Gratis Warranty Range
If any faults or defects (hereinafter "Failure") found to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi occurs during use of the product
within the gratis warranty term, the product shall be replaced at no cost via the sales representative.
However, if on-site service are required at domestic or overseas location, expenses to send an engineer will be solely at
the customer's discretion. Mitsubishi shall not be held responsible for any re-commissioning, maintenance, or testing
on-site that involves replacement of the failed module.
[Gratis Warranty Term]
The gratis warranty term of the product shall be for one year after the date of purchase or delivery to a designated place.
Note that after manufacture and shipment from Mitsubishi, the maximum distribution period shall be six (6) months, and
the longest gratis warranty term after manufacturing shall be eighteen (18) months. The gratis warranty term of
replacement shall not exceed the gratis warranty term before product exchange.
[Gratis Warranty Range]
(1) The range shall be limited to normal use within the usage state, usage methods and usage environment, etc., which
follow the conditions and precautions, etc., given in the instruction manual, user's manual and caution labels on the
(2) Even within the gratis warranty term, replacement shall be charged for in the following cases.
1. Failure occurring from inappropriate storage or handling, carelessness or negligence by the user. Failure caused
by the user's hardware or software design.
2. Failure caused by unapproved modifications, etc., to the product by the user.
3. When the Mitsubishi product is assembled into a user's device, Failure that could have been avoided if functions
or structures, judged as necessary in the legal safety measures the user's device is subject to or as necessary by
industry standards, had been provided.
4. Failure that could have been avoided if consumable parts (battery, backlight, fuse, etc.) designated in the
instruction manual had been correctly serviced or replaced.
5. Failure caused by external irresistible forces such as fires or abnormal voltages, and Failure caused by force
majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, wind and water damage.
6. Failure caused by reasons unpredictable by scientific technology standards at time of shipment from Mitsubishi.
7. Any other failure found not to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi or that admitted not to be so by the user.
2. Repair and Analysis
Please note that repairs and failure analysis are refused due to the structure of this product.
3. Discontinuation of production
(1) Discontinuation of production shall be notified with Mitsubishi Technical Bulletins, etc.
(2) Product supply (including repair parts) is not available after production is discontinued.
4. Overseas service
Overseas, please contact Mitsubishi's local overseas FA Center.
5. Exclusion of loss in opportunity and secondary loss from warranty liability
Regardless of the gratis warranty term, Mitsubishi shall not be liable for compensation to:
(1) Damages caused by any cause found not to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi.
(2) Loss in opportunity, lost profits incurred to the user by Failures of Mitsubishi products.
(3) Special damages and secondary damages whether foreseeable or not, compensation for accidents, and
compensation for damages to products other than Mitsubishi products.
(4) Replacement by the user, maintenance of on-site equipment, start-up test run and other tasks.
6. Changes in product specifications
The specifications given in the catalogs, manuals or technical documents are subject to change without prior notice.