■When "1: Without initial processing" is set
• When the data link is established, Remote READY (RWr0.b11) turns on.
• At the data link establishment, the external I/O function of the I/O module becomes enabled.
Remote READY (RWr0.b11)
Module power supply
Processing of the I/O module
External output signal Y0
(1) Processing executed at the startup
(2) Data link is established.
(3) The output is turned on.
Set "Method selection" to "Parameter write".
"CC IE Field Configuration" window Select an I/O module in "List of stations". [CC IE Field Configuration]
[Online] [Parameter Processing of Slave Station]
Set "Initial operation setting" to "0: With initial processing" or "1: Without initial processing".
Initial operation setting
When using the fast logic function, set parameters from a program at the startup of the I/O module. In such
case, set "Initial operation setting" to "0: with initial processing".
Controlled by the I/O module
Controlled by the program
• 0: With initial processing
• 1: Without initial processing
8.11 Initial Operation Setting Function