● Shut off the load power supply (all phases) used in the system before mounting or removing a
module. Failure to do so may result in electric shock or cause the module to fail or malfunction.
● Use the module in an environment that meets the general specifications in this manual. Failure to do
so may result in electric shock, fire, malfunction, or damage to or deterioration of the product.
● Do not directly touch any conductive parts and electronic components of the module. Doing so can
cause malfunction or failure of the module.
● Securely fix the module with mounting screws. Failure to do so may cause the module to fail due to
increasing effects of vibrations.
● Securely connect the cable connectors. Poor contact may cause malfunction.
● After the first use of the product, do not connect/remove the connector more than 50 times (IEC
61131-2 compliant). Exceeding the limit may cause malfunction.