- Position the keying clamp on the driving shaft and direct the
end as shown in the figure.
- Position the water pump shaft by referring to the transmis-
sion gear seat as shown in the photo.
- Reassemble the cover on the engine and tighten the screws
to the prescribed torque
- Perform the operations for removal in the reverse order.
CHECK THE PROPER POSITION OF THE FLYWHEEL CON-
NECTOR. CHECK THE PRESENCE OF THE TWO CENTRING
Locking torques (N*m)
Flywheel cover screws 11 ÷ 13
LYWHEEL AND STARTING
EMOVING THE STARTER MOTOR
- Remove the two screws shown in the figure
- Extract the motor from its seat