- Check that the float exhibits no wear on the pin seat or on the
plate in contact with the pin, or fuel infiltrations.
- In case of anomalies, replace.
- Insert the float with the pin on the fuel feeding side.
BE CAREFUL TO THE PROPER INSERTION OF THE RETURN
SPRING ON THE FLOAT PLATE.
- Remove the basin drainage screw and wash and blow the
basin, be especially careful to the cleaning of the pickup pump
- Repeatedly actuate the pickup pump piston and blow with
- Replace the pickup pump valves in a sequence:
INTAKE VALVE (A)
DELIVERY VALVE (M)
THE DELIVERY VALVE NOZZLE IS PROVIDED WITH A MILLING.
- Check the screw seal by pouring a small amount of fuel into
- Install a new gasket on the basin.
- Install the basin on the carburettor body and tighten the 4
- Check that the control roller is free to rotate into its seat.
CHECK THE PROPER INSERTION OF THE GASKET.
AVOID ANY DEFORMATION OF THE PICKUP PUMP CONTROL