DURING THE SPRING PRE-LOADING STEP, BE CAREFUL
NOT TO DAMAGE THE SPRING PLASTIC ABUTMENT AND
THE BUSHING THREADING.
FOR DESIGN REASONS, THE NUT IS SLIGHTLY ASYMME-
TRIC; THE SURFACE SHOULD BE MOUNTED IN CONTACT
WITH THE CLUTCH.
020444Y Driven half pulley spring compressor tool
020444Y011 Adapter ring
020444Y009 wrench 46 x 55
Locking torques (N*m)
Nut locking clutch assembly on pulley 55 ÷ 60 Nm
- Support the driven pulley spring compressor specific tool
with the control screw in vertical axis.
- Arrange the tool with the medium length pins screwed in
position «F" on the inside.
- Introduce the adapter ring n° 8 into the pins.
- Pre-assemble the clutch cooling fan in the position in which
the keying facets are aligned and the 3 pin heads (A) are
- Insert the clutch on the adapter ring.
- Lubricate the end of the spring that abuts against the servo-
system closing collar.
- Insert the spring with relevant plastic support in contact
with the clutch.
- Insert the driving belt into the pulley unit according to their
direction of rotation.