EMOVING THE DRIVEN HALF
- Check that there is no wear and/or noise; if not, replace.
- Remove the lock ring using two flat blade screw-drivers.
- Suitably support the pulley bushing from the threaded side
on a wooden surface.
- Remove the ball bearing as shown in the figure, using a pin
and a hammer.
- Suitably support the pulley.
- Remove the roller bearing using the modular punch.
020376Y Handle for punches
020456Y Ø 24 mm adaptor
020363Y 20mm guide
NSPECTING THE DRIVEN FIXED HALF
- Measure the pulley bushing outside diameter.
- Check that the contact surface with the belt is free from
Standard diameter half-pulley
Standard diameter: Ø 40,985 mm
Minimum diameter half-pulley
Minimum admissible diameter: Ø 40,96 mm