- Remove the basin drainage screw and wash and blow the
basin, be especially careful to the cleaning of the pickup
pump intake and delivery valve.
- Since the valves are unidirectional, carefully blow with com-
pressed air in the intake valve from the basin internal side
and into the pump piston seat for the delivery valve.
- Check that the pickup pump piston and relevant seat into
the basin are free from wear.
- In case of wear, replace the defective parts.
- Check that the pickup pump piston contrast spring is not
- Install a new 0-Ring and a new bellows gasket, replace the
piston unit on the basin.
- Install a new 0-Ring on the basin drainage screw and tig-
hten the screw.
- Check the screw seal by pouring a small amount of fuel
into the basin.
- Install a new gasket on the basin.
- Install the basin on the carburettor body and tighten the 4
- Wash and blow the flow screw, install a new O-Ring.
- Pre-assemble the components on the screw in the following
order: spring, washer, O-Ring.
- Tighten the flow screw on the carburettor body.
- The final position of the screw must be defined by the ex-
haust gas analysis.
- Prepare the carburettor for adjustment with the screw loo-
sened by 3 turns from the closed position.