- Upturn the electrolyte container with the six closing surfa-
ces aligned with the six battery filling holes.
- Push the container down with enough force to break the
seals. The electrolyte should then begin to flow into the bat-
- DO NOT TILT THE CONTAINER, AS THIS MAY INTERRUPT
THE FLOW OF THE ELECTROLYTE.
- MAKE SURE THAT AIR BUBBLES (A) EMERGE FROM THE SIX
- LEAVE THE CONTAINER IN THIS POSITION FOR 30 MINU-
TES OR MORE.
- IF BUBBLES DO NOT EMERGE FROM THE FILLING HOLES,
TAP THE BOTTOM OF THE BOTTLE (A) LIGHTLY TWO OR
THREE TIMES. NEVER REMOVE THE CONTAINER FROM THE
REFILL THE BATTERY WITH ELECTROLYTE UNTIL THE CON-
TAINER HAS COMPLETELY EMPTIED.
- Make sure all the electrolyte has emptied out.
- Tap the bottom lightly as indicated above if any electrolyte
has remained in the container.
- Now withdraw the container gently from the battery.
- Leave the battery standing for 30 minutes. During this pe-
riod the electrolyte penetrates into the special separators
and the gas generated by the chemical reaction is given off.
- Push the plug strip (A) firmly into place in the filling holes
until the strip lies flush with the top of the battery.
- DO NOT HIT WITH A HAMMER. PRESS DOWN EVENLY
WITH BOTH HANDS.
ONCE THE PLUG STRIP HAS BEEN FITTED FOLLOWING THE
BATTERY FILLING, NEVER REMOVE IT OR ADD WATER TO