- Using the thermal gun, heat the flywheel cover from the
- Place the flywheel cover on the ring base in a way similar
to the removal steps.
- Place the pair of bearings on the specific punch.
- Keep the bearings on the specific tool by grease.
- Insert the bearings into the crankcase to travel end, using
a plastic mallet.
- Assemble the ceramic ring and the relevant rubber gasket.
The chamfering of the ceramic ring must face the gasket.
- Lubricate the rubber gasket and insert the unit on the
- If necessary, manually use the punch of the specific tool.
- Insert the drive on the guiding pin of the support base of
the specific tool, with the convex part facing upwards.
-Insert the flywheel cover with the bearings on the specific
- Insert the shaft with mechanical seal on the bearings.
- Using the specific punch and the press, insert the shaft
into the bearings and into the drive to the travel end of the
- Replace the impeller cover using a new 0-Ring.
- Tighten the 3 fixing screws at the torque below:
DO NOT HEAT TOO MUCH AS THIS MAY CAUSE ALTERA-
TIONS TO THE PAINTED SURFACE.
ALWAYS USE NEW BEARINGS.
ALWAYS USE NEW GASKET AND CERAMIC RING. A NON-
MANUAL ASSEMBLY OF THE CERAMIC SEALING RING
COULD DAMAGE THE SAME.