- Place the carburettor tilted as shown in the figure,
- Check that the reference on the float is parallel to the basin
- If the position is different, change the orientation of the
metal pin control plate to obtain the position described abo-
- Check that the float matching surface is parallel to the ba-
sin surface with carburettor in upturned position.
- If the position is different, change the orientation of the me-
tal pin control plate to obtain the position described above.
- When deforming the plate, check that it remains parallel to
the floating pin.
WITH THE CARBURETTOR IN UPTURNED POSITION, THE
FLOAT WEIGHT MUST NOT OVERCOME THE THRUST OF THE
CONICAL PIN SPRING. IF NOT SO, CHECK THAT THE FLOAT IS
NOT BURDENED WITH INFILTRATIONS OF FUEL, AND REPLA-
CE THE FLOAT OR THE CONICAL PIN, IF REQUIRED.
- Wash and carefully blow the fuel conveying cap and insert
it on the starter nozzle.
FAILURE TO INSTALL THIS PART CAUSES A WORSE COLD START
CHARACTERISTIC, SINCE THE STARTER NOZZLE WITHDRAWS
OLD FUEL FROM THE BASIN BOTTOM.