- Insert the pulley unit with the belt into the tool.
- Slightly pre-load the spring.
- Make sure that the clutch is perfectly inserted into the adap-
ter ring before proceeding to tighten the clutch nut.
- Place the tool into the vice with the control screw in hori-
- Fully pre-load the spring.
- Apply the clutch fixing nut and tighten it at the prescribed
torque using the specific wrench 46x55.
- Loosen the tool clamp and insert the belt according to its
direction of rotation.
- Lock the driven pulley again using the specific tool.
- Pre-load the clutch contrast spring by turning and pulling at
the same time, up to reaching the maximum pulley opening
and place the belt on the minimum rolling diameter.
- Remove the driven pulley /belt assembly from the tool.
FOR DESIGN REASONS, THE NUT IS SLIGHTLY ASYMME-
TRIC; THE SURFACE SHOULD BE MOUNTED IN CONTACT
WITH THE CLUTCH.
DURING THE SPRING PRE-LOADING STEP, BE CAREFUL
NOT TO DAMAGE THE SPRING PLASTIC ABUTMENT AND
THE BUSHING THREADING.
AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT COULD IMPAIR THE CLUTCH
020444Y011 Adapter ring
020444Y009 wrench 46 x 55
Locking torques (N*m)