EMOVING THE DRIVING PULLEY
Driving pulley removal (125)
- Using the specific tool, remove the nut with the built-in
spring washer, the drive for the versions with kick-starter,
and the steel washer.
- Remove the fixed driving half-pulley.
- Remove the steel separation washer from the bushing.
Specific equipment and tools:
020368Y driving pulley stop wrench
- Turn the driving shaft until the pulley slots are with vertical
- Insert the adaptor shim cylinder of the specific tool into the
seat shown in the photo.
- Insert the tool into the slots and apply the bull ring.
- Bring the ring's fixing screws close while keeping the tool res-
ting on the pulley.
020626Y driving pulley stop key