- Disassemble all carburettor components, accurately wash
them in solvent, then dry them with compressed air. To ensu-
re thorough cleaning, pay special attention to the passages
in the carburettor body.
- Carefully check the condition of all components.
- The throttle must slide freely in the chamber, if the play is
excessive because or wear-replace the throttle.
- Replace the carburettor if the chamber shows signs of wear
as to prejudice the valve's regular seal or free sliding (though
it is new).
- When reassembling the carburettor, it is a good rule to
replace the gaskets.
PETROL IS HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE. ALWAYS FIT NEW SEALS
AND GASKETS TO PREVENT LEAKAGE.
Idle mixture adjusting screw
Accelerating pump assembly
Throttle valve spring
Conical needle support
Conical needle spring
Throttle valve diaphragm
Automatic starting device
Idle speed adjusting screw
Accelerating pump rocker
Float chamber drain screw