- Unloose the two fixings of the exhaust manifold on the
- Unloose the 3 screws fixing the muffler to the supporting
- Remove the muffler assembly.
- For the reassembly, follow the operations indicated above
in the reverse order, complying with the tightening torques.
Locking torques (N*m)
Exhaust pipe/support bracket fixing screw 27 ÷ 30
Exhaust pipe/cylinder head fixing nut 16 ÷ 18
EMOVAL OF THE ENGINE FROM THE VEHICLE
- Disconnect the battery.
- Remove seat, side fairings
- Drain coolant.
- Remove the silencer assembly.
- Remove the silencer mounting bracket.
- Remove the rear wheel.
- Remove the bottom securing devices, shock absorbers and
the left and right-hand brackets corresponding to the rear