- Check that the throttle valve and the shaft exhibit no abnormal
- Check that the pin seat exhibits no abnormal wear.
- In case of anomalies, replace the carburettor.
- Check that the pickup pump rocker return spring is not slac-
TO PREVENT DAMAGES, DO NOT INSERT METAL OBJECTS
INTO THE CALIBRATED SECTIONS.
- Wash and blow the minimum nozzle and then replace it.
-Wash and blow the components of the maximurn, emulsifier
and nozzle circuit.
- Insert the spray nozzle into the carburettor body with the
shorter cylindrical part facing the emulsifi-
- Install the emulsifier making sure that the spray nozzle is pro-
perly inserted, then lock it.
- Install the maximum nozzle.
- Check that the conical pin exhibits no wear on the pin sealing
surface and on the return spring.
- In case of wear, replace the pin.