- Insert the new oil guards and O-Rings on the mobile half-
- Slightly grease the O-Ring «A" shown in the figure.
- Install the half pulley on the bushing using thespecific tool.
- Check that the pins are free from wear and reassemble into
the relative slits.
- Replace the collar to close the servo-system.
- Using a bent beak greaser, lubricate the driven pulley unit
with about 6 gr. of grease, this operation should be carried
out through one of the two holes into the bushing to obtain
the exit of the grease from the opposite hole.
This operation is required to prevent the presence of grease
beyond the O-rings.
THE SERVO-SYSTEM MAY BE LUBRICATED BOTH WITH BEA-
RINGS MOUNTED OR UPON THEIR REPLACEMENT; THE IN-
TERVENTION CARRIED OUT DURING THE BEARING OVER-
HAULING MAY BE EASIER
020263Y Protective sheath
Grease for the phonic wheel turning ring
Molybdenum disulphide grease and lithium soap
NSPECTING THE CLUTCH SPRING
C U C
- Measure the free length of the mobile driven half-pulley
Standard length (125)
Limit after use (125)
Standard length (200 - 250)
Limit after use (200 - 250)